Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Brother, Growing Up?

Isaac is very happy right now. He just got back from his second day of Driver's Ed. I can't believe it! I mean, he's going to have his permit in less than three weeks! By Febuary my brother will be legally allowed to drive. I don't think he'll ever let me get out of riding in the same car as him so I'm stuck. I don't want to stay home, but I don't want my life endangered either! I'm joking of course. I'm actually kind of happy, another person to take me to my various activities. I don't know how my mom's doing. She just realized that her kids are growing up. Scary!

4 comments:

Katie and Elizabeth said...

Hey Livie,
I will be kinda freeky....i just can't imagine Isaac driving....And it will be nice to have another driver...Though he can not drive by him self it has to be with your mom or dad...

ttyl!
KAtie

Livie said...

Yeah, but I'm sure he'll have all his hours in before we know it!

Livie

Isaac said...

Hey! I'm not learning to drive just so I can take you places!

Livie said...

That's what you think! MWhaaa haaa haa! (Just joking)

Livie