Sunday, January 13, 2008

Average every day.....

So, basically, besides the drama with the audition\call-backs, this week has been pretty basic. School, shopping, youth group........That's the reason I haven't been posting very much. I tried to put a picture that I made on my computer on here but Blogger wasn't working the right way so it wouldn't load. We went to church today (obviously). My family had nursery but I decided to help out with the kid's class. I'll probably go to youth group tonight because I have nothing better to do (not that I don't like going but, oh, it's so hard to explain!). So, check for more posts later. Bye!

1 comment:

Katie and Elizabeth said...

Hey Livie,
Just wanted to let you know that we do have another blog besides the girlzphotos, her is the url,
www.spunkettes.homeschooljournal.net,

I think we did show you this one some time...but i'm not sure...

Katie