Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blessed!

I'm a very happy girl right now! I'm blessed with some of the best friends EVER! Last night was a meeting of my girl's club, 'Little Women'. I thought I was going to a regular meeting but it turned out that they had been planning a surprise birthday party for me! I was so shocked! My friend said that she wanted to give me a surprise party in return for the surprise going-away party that I gave her when she moved. I couldn't believe that they had really planned the whole thing! We did our craft then ate cake (I was pleased not to have a little brother over my shoulder blowing half of the candles out before I could!). With the extra time we played a game and then I opened my presents. I got: A mug, a necklace, a CD, chocolate (Yay!), and a friendship plaque. I'm still so happy! If any of you girls involved are reading this, I just want to say thanks. From the bottom of my heart.

'A friend loves at all times,
and a brother is born for adversity.'
Proverbs 17:17

4 comments:

Katie and Elizabeth said...

Sounds cool Livie! I bet it was a lot of fun. When do you think the next time we can get together? I hope it's soon!

Elizabeth

Choo said...

wow, livie, you haven't posted in forever.

Livie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Livie said...

I know, sorry. I've been too busy doing things to write about the stuff I'm doing! : )

Livie