Sunday, January 20, 2008

My B-day

So, today was your normal Sunday, except, of course for the fact that I turned 14 today. Yes, today is my birthday. We didn't do much, we went to church, then went out to eat and the hung at home. My older brother is gone at a youth rally. Tomorrow we're going to be celebrating as a family. I get to go out to breakfast with my dad, then we all go to a place of my choosing. I'm thinking of going out bowling right now.....Well anyhow, if you're wondering, (Which you must be wondering because every one's wondering) it doesn't feel any different to be 14 than it does to be 13. Big surprise there. Well, TTFN!

4 comments:

Katie and Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Livie!!!

I hope your day was fun and filled with joy :)

Katie

Choo said...

MERRY YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY!!!!

Livie said...

Thanks!

Katie and Elizabeth said...

Hey Livie, Happy Birthday!!! Wow....14????? Your gettin' old (just joking!!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Elizabeth