Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Audition Update

So, last night and this morning, I was getting nervous like I always do when I'm waiting to see if I got a call-back. I rushed through my school work as quickly as I could because I couldn't stand not knowing. The first thing I did after I set my last book down was log onto my e-mail. Sitting in my in-box were two separate e-mails about the call-back. (One from the director and one from my dad who forwarded me the same e-mail) Yes! I made the call back list! I was sooooooo relieved! This much stress can't be good for me! JK Well, now I have to go back tonight and read for the parts that they're considering me for. Thank you all for your prayers last night. Please pray that God's will may be done in my life as I go through the second round of auditions tonight.

1 comment:

SocialButterfly said...

I hope everything goes well for you Livie! I will pray that God will put you were your acting can be most appreciated!

Blessings,
Social Butterfly