Saturday, May 30, 2009

Vacation Pictures!!!!

Here are some pictures of our vacation from over Memorial Day!!!

Molly-in the car and ready to go! This was her first vacation with us.


Me and Philip about 45 minutes into the trip.

Christopher
(sorry about the flash reflectiong off of his glasses...)

Aidan with the first ice-cream of the vacation.
Our fave ice-cream shop turned out to be just as good as
before so we're definitally going to keep going there!
(If you don't understand this, read my post below)

Christopher with his "Super-scoop"
(known as Superman in every other ice-cream shop in the country...that's another story...)

Walker, excited for a walk in the woods. Man, I love this dog!!!

Aidan at a museum that we stopped at on the way to Mackinac

Nathanael skipping stones in the lake next to the Mackinac Bridge

Christopher on the beach in Mackinac

Philip playing on the rocks infront of the Mackinac Bridge

Aidan, moments before tearing his shoes off and wading in Lake Huron

Philip again. You can see Mackinac Island behind him

The Mighty Mac

Aidan took this picture of me on our way home from Mackinac. We didn't end up getting any of Mackinac's famous fudge but we did go to a state park where they had a sky bridge and a zip line! Soooooooooooooooo FUN!!!!!

Philip goofing off with bubble gum on our way back home. This picture was taken about 2.376 seconds before that bubble became a sticky mess all over his face... ; )
So, that's our vacation in a nutshell. We had a lot of fun! Let me know what you think!
~Livie
P.S. I also have a surprise but I'll get to that later...stay tooned!

6 comments:

Katie said...

I love the pics! and i can't wait to see what the surprise is.

Katie

Elizabeth said...

Great pics!! :) Oh.....I can't wait for the surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Elizabeth

*WAITING!!*

Elizabeth J. said...

Hey there! I wanted to thank you for following my blog.=) Nice pics, your dog looks pretty big.:)

Hannah said...

WOW! That bubble is HUGE!

SocialButterfly said...

Hey I didn't know you go to Mackinaw on Memorial Day! I thought you go the first week of september. ttyl

Anonymous said...

Hey Olivia! It's Christin Slade. Those are great pictures. The first pic I saw of Philip, I thought it was Isaac! Good grief!
I found your blog through your dads. I'm so glad! We miss you guys!
Gabriella (now 7) is finding herself very fond of ballet and is having a recital on Saturday. I see a lot of you in her :) from when you were younger.
Stop by my blog some time and say hi!
Christin