Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Surprise

So, for those of you actually read my last post, (which is a lot! Thanks for all the sweet comments everybody!) I said that I had a surprise. Well....read on!

I have to start with this. My hair is dark in this because this was after our first attempt to darken my hair for Mulan. This is about 2-3 weeks ago.

As of last Thursday...

Keep going...

SURPRISE!!!
I got my hair cut! I really like it! I'd been wanting to get my hair cut for about a month and a half but my mom said that I couldn't until Mulan was over since I had to put my hair up for that. Tell me what you think!

~Livie

P.S. In reply to Social Butterfly's comment to my last post: My family went to Mackinac over Memorial Day and we also go in September. We don't stay in Mackinac though. We stay at my grandparent's house about and hour and a half south of Mackinac so we usually just go up and spend the day there.

3 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

Your hair looks very nice. Shorter hair is fabulous for summer! By the way, thanks so much for following my blog. If you want to be added to my blogroll, please comment on my blog and say so.(^:

Elizabeth said...

Livie,
It's soo cute!!! Katie also got her hair cut too :P

LOL.

Sadly, I didn't go see Mulan :'( I really wanted too :)

Katie said...

I love your hair cut!!

Katie