Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Transported to Ancient China

Welcome to TECH WEEK!!! (If you aren't exactly sure what that means, click HERE) Mulan tech week has been going pretty well so far. I just wanted to update you on some of my physical changes for this show, starting with make-up.

Preliminary make-up design. This will be finished off with bright blue eye shadow and thick black eyeliner. This is, pretty obviously, for my chinese bride number.


Let's just say "Before"

This is "After". If you can't tell, I dyed my hair. This is not photographic fakery! Apparently, light blond didn't fit with Ancient China... Don't worry, it's only temporary. It should come out in 6-8 shampoo's. I might try to make it darker before we open on Friday but that's not been confirmed yet. : p The fierce red eyeshadow?...well that's just an extra.

(it's actually my Mushu's chorus make-up)

What do you think? Should I keep it? I like the color but I don't think I like it that much!!! Let me know!
~Livie

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love it!!!

Jason is working tech for Mulan. I don't think i'll be able to go :( Friday and Saturday I will most likely be going to INCH. Sunday, is just a day to BE HOME!!! Monday i'm babysitting, and Tuesday we're going to Grand Rapids. I wish we could!!!

-Elizabeth

SocialButterfly said...

You know what... i actually think your hair looks really nice brunette. I would love trying a temporary dye in my hair just to see what i would look like with medium brown hair... but i probably won't anytime in the near future... lol! I can't come to the Mula as much as i would love to because we are busy this weekend and I am babysitting a LOT this week! I am sure you will have sooo much fun and it will be GREAT!

Butterfly

SocialButterfly said...

I accidentally spelled mula instead of mulan in the last comment! lol!!!

You said...

Your one hawt brunette! Okay that was weird... But hey! I'm going to by that red stuff and dye my hair, then I'll post some pic's! I love the makeup! I hope I can come! But who knows...

~Nicole

You said...

I know... Double commenting... But now that I think of it. Your being a brunette makes you look older and more sophisticated (not that you weren't before). Of course, I like the original blonde as well...

~Nicole