Thursday, May 7, 2009

Finally! A picture!

Here is picture of Molly. She really looks like a chocolate lab but we really think that she's part terrier as well. She has a lot of energy and she has the tempermant of a fiesty terrier. When we walk into the house she gets so excited! We've almost got her completely trained on the invisible fence. She really is very smart, we realized that almost immediately. She picks up commands and tricks very, very quickly! (I'm really close to having her be able to balance a treat on her nose) I'm still warming up to her but I can't help but admit that she is our dog now. She's not just a dog that we adopted....she's ours. And that makes all the difference in the world!


~Livie

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

She's soo cute!!! :) I love brown dogs. Even though I don't like dogs, If I did get one, I'd get a Chocolate colored one :)

-Elizabeth

Sarah said...

Cute!! I can't wait to meet her in person!