Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break

Oh, I'm soooooooooooooo happy that Spring Break is here! That means 10 whole days that are 100% school free! I can sleep in! And it's spring break! Notice spring. So much hope comes with that word. I still have rehearsal next week, but that's okay with me because I haven't been to rehearsal in about 2 weeks, and I like rehearsal so that makes me sad! I trying to convince my dad to get me a picture of me from a few months ago. It's of me wearing my medieval princess costume and I really like it. I'll post it here if he ever gets around to. So, yeah, I'm about to head out to Youth Group. I have to go eat now because there's only 20 minutes before I have to leave, so TTYL!


Livie

7 comments:

Katie and Elizabeth said...

LUCKY!!!!!! I don't think were getting it off (we're begging our mom :) )

LOL.

Elizabeth

Katie said...

Your Soooo LUCKY!! we NEVER get spring break!

Katie

Livie said...

We've gotten it since we got TOG.

Livie

You said...

I didn't get Spring break either. We usually get it, but we need to fill in all our moving days that we didn't do school. We get Monday off. And maybe if we do LW earlier, no School that day too!!

I'm very happy you get Spring break, I can call you more often maybe, like on Monday with ym one day off!! lol.

~Nicole

Livie said...

Yeah, I'd love to talk to you more!

Livie

SocialButterfly said...

You are so blessed Livie! I don't get Spring Break but I kinda like finishing school early though. I just wish this "lovely" weather would perk up a bit more! I want to go out and be able to read on the porch and take walks, etc...

Well I hope to see you soon,
SocialButterfly

Livie said...

I know! Isn't spring 'great'?

Livie