Sunday, March 30, 2008

B.F.F.N.M.W. Sleepover

Well, my busy weekend is over, and I am super tired! My BFFNMW and I stayed up until a little after 2:00 am and then got up at 7:00 (My alarm was set for 6:30, but we hit the snooze button a couple of times.....). We played a few games of Triominoes-A very fun game! She won once and I won once. We decorated her house before the club meeting (Streamers and balloons) and then got ourselves ready. We did a mystery game that was kind of simple to figure out (your classic getting the two boxes mixed up-) then did karaoke and DDR. We finished by playing a card game. We left at 2:00 pm but that wasn't a nice time........*sniffle* Well, I'll get to see my friend again next month for her shows of Bye, Bye Birdie. If you want to read more about my amazingly awesome friend, click here!

TTFN,
Livie

No comments: