Friday, March 28, 2008

My Next 2 Days

I've got a huge agenda for my weekend! Today at approx. 2:30 pm I'm going to my B.F.F.N.M.W.'s house for a sleepover. There I'm going to do various things, including watch the newly released Nancy Drew movie and practice a dance we choreographed together last year. We'll probably stay up extra late talking, playing cards, or looking at books together. Then we'll try to get up as early as possible to eat and begin decorating for our club meeting that's meeting at her house tomorrow. The other girls will be brought by my mom and will arrive at approx. 11:00 am. The club meeting ends at 2:00, but we'll probably stay a little late. Then I have to come home and bake things for my grandma to sell at a bake sale. On Sunday, I have church and choreography rehearsal. I personally like weekends like this when I have a lot planned because then I don't have time to sit around and be bored-I'm too busy! I have to go eat now 'cause my B.F.F.N.M.W.'s dad is gonna be here in about a half hour. Ta ta!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sounds like fun!

Katie