Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rehearsals

I had my first music rehearsal (for Willy Wonka) on Thursday, my first blocking (where you stand and when you stand there) rehearsal on Friday, and my first choreography rehearsal on Sunday. A lot of firsts....... I'm so excited for the show and it seems soooooo far away I want it to come sooner! I'm encouraged by the fact that it's selling out, though. My mom is setting up a field trip to the school shows and there are almost no tickets left! We worked on some really cool full company stuff so far but I'm really wanting to get to 'I Want It Now.' Working with the group is fun, but it's so exciting to me to have a solo number that it's hard to believe I have to wait until next month before we work on it ('We' being me and my 'Understudy Buddy' A.K.A. The Veruca Salt understudy and my good friend). Well, I know that the show will come before I know it and then I'll be wishing we had more rehearsal time! It always seems to happen that way...... So, yeah. I guess I'll try to post as often as I can. (I know it's boring not to have new stuff to read)

Livie

No comments: