Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kodak Moment! Oh, wait...

So the other day, my family all went out for the afternoon. When we got back, Walker greeted us warmly as always and I pulled out my camera to get a shot of this cute moment. It wasn't until a few minutes later that I realized that something might be amis here. My suspicions were confirmed...

...when I magnified it. Ugh. Scroll down if you still can't tell what's going on here.

Yes, at the exact moment that I snapped this shot, Philip's lips came in contact with Walker's tongue. Many people would think that this is sooooo gross but I still think that it's rather cute. Philip wasn't phased by it either and that's all that really matters. What do you think of this "Kodak Moment" gone wrong?

~Livie

5 comments:

Tim said...

Ugh. That is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life.

Elizabeth J. said...

Looks like your dog is affectionate.=)

You said...

My brother Ryan does that all the time! So, I'm used to the nastines... Oh brothers! lol =P

You said...

I meant nastiness.... =P

Elizabeth said...

If you would like to read my blog, please go to
www.daisyanddots.blogspot.com

It'll show up as my It's a Flute World blog, but it'll just be a different blog :) Thanks!