Sunday, March 29, 2009

Finally...

Yay! I finally posted again!!! Sorry for the lack of posts the last few weeks. I've been very busy, and tired, and busy. Well, anyway, here you go...

First, let me tell you that I passed my ballet exam! Unfortunately, I didn't pass 'with flying colors.' I just passed. Not pass plus or commended. Just pass. But that's okay (especially considering the circumstances!). I had a rather difficult (*cough* mean) examiner. There was nothing that we could do to please her. She even told us that we had to do something that wasn't in the book! That frustrated me...well, at least the nice lady was the one taking notes! ; ) I am now an official Checetti Grade 2 student! (cue triumphant music)

In other news, Mulan is going very well. My parts are a Bride (in Honor To Us All) and a member of Mushu's chorus! I'm really excited for the show. My mom and I went out today and bought all the supplies for my bride costume. It's going to be shimmery and turquoise. I can't wait to get it done so I can try it on! The only problem is that I have to make it myself...in less than a month...*gulp* I'll try to get a picture up when it's done!

Two more things really quick! I'm going to my BFFNMW's show next Friday and I can't wait! Also, it's snowing here! It doesn't seem right even though I know it's normal for this time of year. It's kind of funny though, because this is the weather that we had in early December so it feels like we should be gearing up for Christmas, not Easter! LOL!

~Livie

No comments: