Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New template...again

UPDATE: I changed the template again because the other one, wasn't very Christmas-y. Let me know if you like this one!

So, I changed my blog template again. The last one was a lot of pink...the first one was too. Yes, I know that this one is still pink, but it's not like an all out pink explosion. Tell me what you think. I wanted something Christmas-y (thus the Love, Joy, Peace, Faith thing) that I wouldn't have to change immediately after the Holidays (thus the pink). Do you think I succeeded in accomplishing my goal or should I still go for more Christmas-y? You can comment and/or vote on the poll that's to your left if you scroll down.

~Livie

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I think this is the most adorable template I have ever seen!! It isn't very Christmas-y though. Even though I do love it, I was looking for something a little more Christmas-y for the contest. If you do change it, you should return to this one when your done. I think it is SSSSSOOOOO cute!!


the kid

Livie said...

Thanks for your input!

Livie

Unknown said...

HEHE! That is the sma eone that Emma has!! That's funny!! I really like this one, so if you keep it you 2 might just tie, unless you put a different one up that I like too!
HA

the kid

Katie said...

I like this one too!

KAtie

Livie said...

Thanks, girls! We tried almost everyone we could find and this was one of the only ones that actually looked good on my blog!

Livie