Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Shopping

Update: My mom and I are back now. We had a lot of fun! My mom bought me enough supplies at Joann's so that I can make a pioneer dress. I'm really excited for that but one glance at the pattern (which was on sale for 99 cents-originally $15.95!!!!!!) told me that it'll be harder than I thought... I think It'll get easier after I work on it for a bit. Other than that, we went to Target to get mattress covers, Rite-Aid to get strings of Christmas lights (10 to be exact! They were on sale for $1.99.), a Coney Island for breakfast, and Meijer for random stuff we needed. We had a lot more fun today than we had in the past and I'd totally recommend it to anybody who doesn't mind a crowd to have a good time!

Well, this can't be long because I have to go. My mom and I are about to leave to get all those great deals that the day-after-Thanksgiving sales. Yes, it is 7-o-clock....we know, we're a tad bit later than everyone else this year, but, oh well. We aren't really going anywhere except to Joann Fabric and out to breakfast. I got to run! Updates later!!!


~Livie

5 comments:

Katie said...

I went black friday shopping too! i went to the mall an i woke up at 7:00, and we got to the mall at about 8:000-8:30 ish. But i didn't buy anything, and i wasn't planning on it any way.

Katie

Livie and Nicki said...

Psh! You guys are the early shoppers! =P My mom and I woke up at 4am, and went to the Walmart where the crazy shoppers killed one of the workers... Black Friday shopping really is unlucky. Oh! Um, check out the Theater Girls blog I have a new post! And Livie, why didn't you tell me you posted in the RosesofGod blog? And two, if you could help me figure out how to put new templates on my blog? Usually I can figure stuff like that out, but this time I can't. =P P.S. Love the template btw. Sorry for this long weird comment, just in a hurry, if you read my new post in Theater Girls, you'll find out why! Adios! Au Revior!

Livie said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you! (as you can tell, I read your..um...our.....blog!) Sorry about not telling you that I posted on Roses Of God...It just never came to mind. And I didn't think you even knew what it was. I'll email you to let you know how to change your template.

Livie

Livie said...

P.S. I thought that Walmart was in New York?...

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you had a great time :) You can look at Katie's comment to see what I did :P

Have a great *um....* night!

-Elizabeth