Saturday, April 19, 2008

Last Night

So, I went to see the musical that my B.F.F.N.M.W.'s in last night. The musical was good but my favorite parts were the parts that she was in. ; ) She was in the teen chorus, and I'm glad she was because the little kids didn't get to do much. After the show we took her and her mom out for dessert at Big Boy. It was the same Big Boy that the cast likes to meet at after the show, so, not only was it crowded and loud, but it took us over an hour to get our two scoops of ice cream. Nice. By the time we left, it was 12:45 and my mom and I still had an hour drive ahead of us. We dropped off my friend at her house and then started our drive. We hadn't been going for more than 15 minutes and the car began shaking. All I could think was, 'Oh, don't break down! Please, don't break down!' It turned out that we had a flat tire. Great! 1:00 am and neither my mom or I have jackets. Thankfully, approx. 5 minutes later, a cop car pulled up and they were able to change the tire quickly. We were back on our way and we arrived home at 2:00 am and went straight to bed. This morning I slept until 11:30! So, that's an over-view of our night last night. We were just happy to off the road before the bars closed at 2:30! That was God's providence! Well, bye, and thanks for reading!

6 comments:

Katie and Elizabeth said...

Sounds like a fab night ;) I'm sorry to hear about your car....least the cop was there....and before the bars closed :) God's ALWAYS there when you need Him!

Elizabeth

Livie said...

For sure!

Katie said...

You were taged by me on my littlemissmouse blog! Have fun!

Katie Rose

SocialButterfly said...

Sounds like you had quite a row of events packed in a great evening!

You said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't been on your blog yet, and when I saw this post, I felt kind of like it was my fault (but actually it was the devils). I'm sorry that you got home so late, but I'm glad you got to sleep in!

Nicole

Livie said...

It,s totally okay, Nicki! My mom and I are both fine and we had fun, so it doesn't matter!