Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bored

Right now I'm really kind of bored. I used to think I was an afternoon person, so not true! I'm really a night person. I found that out when I started being able to stay up late at night, the only time I ever seem to be tired (unless I'm sleep deprived) is in the afternoon. I never really thought about it before. So, this shows you how bored I am........I'm sitting here writing on my blog about how in my distant thoughts, I realized I was a night person. Gah! I think I lost my brain sometime earlier this week. Everybody is off of school for mid-winter break but we're not. One of the down falls of the homeschool curriculum we use-we can only take a certain amount of weeks off every year unless we don't want summer break. Oh, well, at least we get a spring break. (We used to only get a break at Thanksgiving and Christmas, no break even for summer!) Okay, I think I've rambled for long enough. I'll stop talking, I mean typing, now. Bye!

2 comments:

Katie and Elizabeth said...

Hi!
You've been tagged by ME!
www.lizzy.homeschooljournal.net

Thanks!
Elizabeth

SocialButterfly said...

Don't worry Livie,
since we work through most regular school breaks, Summer break starts a couple weeks sooner for us so more free time!!! LOL