Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Photos

Hey y'all! My brother and were up late last night watching the all-star baseball game (Go American League *whoop*!) and as most of you may know, I can get a little crazy when I'm tired.... Let's just say I had some fun with our web-cam.....You can see for yourselves.

[Let's call this one up above the 'control' shot]

[Ah, lovely New York!]

[Yes, yes, hold it! Just 15 more seconds and you beat the silliest record in the world!]

[Sparkle, sparkle, fairy sparkle]

[How many times do I have to tell you? Socks never go with sandals!]


Sorry if they're hard to see, the only light they had from the computer. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

~Livie

2 comments:

Katie said...

Those are really cool!!!! I love them :)

Katie

Choo said...

No stranger than my family has ever done late at night. *see my profile picture*